Flynns Wines Heathcotean Bistro
- Our Bistro Seasonal menu created by Natala Flynn, inspired by fresh produce from our kitchen garden and local producers. Dine in the Bistro and courtyard while enjoying the great views of the vines, Mt Ida and Mt Camel.
- We cater for birthdays, corporate training days, engagements and other get togethers!
Bistro seats maximum of 40 guests, Barrel room 20 guests, outdoor area 30 guests.
A couple that visited us for lunch, live in France and said "our place was like being in Provence!" Tuscany is also a descriptor we hear often about our place.
- Family friendly, wheelchair access, dog friendly.
- Bistro shop - We have a terrific selection of local products. From local honey, flavoured salts, olives, olive oil, Wildings food, Peddling pastry cookies, Mt Zero products, glassware, decanters, crocheted toys by "Emileena", handmade soaps by "Soaps by Jules" in Bendigo, Soy candles by "Melt" handmade by local mum Jayme Hudson. Gift hampers available.
- Gift vouchers - available for dining with us or Cellar Door purchases. Contact us on 5433 6297and we can organise this for you.
Flynns Menu 11.12.16 (153 KB)
Marcel Petit Comte cheese, Coconut soft shell crab, Pickled apple, Spinach & pumpkin fritatta, Hommus, Chilli Jam, Spiced meatballs, Beetroot labne, Swiss Gruyere, McIvor Farm Cacciatore, Grist olive sourdough
Chocolate mousse, Belgian chocolate orange crumble, strawberries
Pavlova, chantilly cream, passionfruit syrup
Honeycomb ice cream, Persian vanilla fairyfloss